Update your skills to prepare yourself for changes at work, or boost your resume if you’re looking to advance in your career with an accredited short course.
- Nationally recognised and accredited training
- Support from a qualified, experienced trainer
- Practical assessments to put your new skills to the test
- Start anytime with immediate course access
- Unlimited student support from our team
- Flexible online learning with six months to complete
Browse the accredited short courses below or view our full course library >>
Communicate with Influence
If your ability to communicate ideas, objectives or opinions is holding you back, or communicating with influence will improve your work performance, this course is for you.
Develop a Micro Business Proposal
This course will help you develop the skills and knowledge required to research the feasibility of a small business opportunity and produce a compelling proposal as a tool to attract support from different stakeholders.
Develop Emotional Intelligence
Learn how to identify the impact of your own emotions on others in the workplace, recognise the emotional strengths and weaknesses of staff and use interpersonal skills to maximise team outcomes.
Show Leadership in the Workplace
This course will help you develop the skills and knowledge required to lead teams through modelling high standards of conduct, being a positive role model and applying a values-based leadership style.