Manage Quality Customer Service
Start anytime | Qualification pathway | Nationally accredited
- Learn how to create memorable customer experiences
- Start at any time
- Enrol online for immediate access
- Nationally recognised with a qualification pathway
This course is designed to build the skills and knowledge needed to embed high quality customer service into everyday business practice.
The course is suitable for managers and team leaders who oversee the delivery of products and services to customers. You’ll develop strategies to improve the standard of customer service across the organisation through problem solving, adapting and adjusting service requirements and monitoring targets.
This course is structured in three modules:
- Investigate current service levels and plan for improvement
- Work with teams to achieve high levels of customer service
- Develop and adapt to customer needs
1. Plan to meet internal and external customer requirements
- Investigate, identify, assess, and include the needs of customers in planning processes
- Ensure plans achieve the quality, time and cost specifications agreed with customers
2. Ensure delivery of quality products and services
- Deliver products and services to customer specifications within organisation’s business plan
- Monitor team performance to consistently meet the organisation’s quality and delivery standards
- Help colleagues overcome difficulties in meeting customer service standards
3. Monitor, adjust and review customer service
- Develop and use strategies to monitor progress in achieving product and/or service targets and standards
- Develop and use strategies to obtain customer feedback to improve the provision of products and services
- Develop, procure and use resources effectively to provide quality products and services to customers
- Make decisions to overcome problems and to adapt customer services, products and service delivery in consultation with appropriate individuals and groups
- Manage records, reports and recommendations within the organisation’s systems and processes
There are no formal educational entry requirements for this course.
To support a successful learning experience students will require:
1. Access to a device (desktop/mobile/tablet), reliable internet connection and use of a personal email account.
2. Access to a current workplace or team environment which can be used as the context for selected assessment tasks which are carried out in real situations.
Course delivery and support
This course is delivered online via MiTraining’s Learning Management System (LMS). When you enrol you’ll be asked to setup your LMS student account and will then be granted immediate access to the course materials including:
- Course content and reading materials
- Activities and assessments
- Discussion forums
- Additional course resources
All accredited courses include assessment. To gain a Statement of Attainment you must attempt and be deemed “competent” in each assessment item.
You will be provided with a detailed Learner Instructions document which comprehensively outlines the assessment tasks for the course including detailed assessment procedures and a benchmark for completing each task.
Assessments may take the form of written responses, projects, demonstrations, case studies or verbal discussions with our assessor. It’s all about ensuring you are developing the skills and knowledge requirements of the unit of competency.
This course can be completed flexibly over three months. You will have a full six month’s access to the learning resources to provide additional time and flexibility.
MiTraining recommends committing 3-5 hours per week to your study including reading the course material, attempting course activities and progressively working on the course assessment tasks.
You may complete the course more quickly depending on how much time you can dedicate to the course work requirements.
This course includes the unit of competency:
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
Students who choose to complete the course assessment may gain credit towards the nationally recognised BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management offered by MiTraining.
What are the course payment options?
There is a one-off, up front course fee that can be paid by credit card or an invoice (by request).
Do I have to do the assessment?
To receive a Statement of Attainment you must complete the assessment and be deemed competent in the unit of competency.
Who is the course accredited with?
The course incorporates a single unit of competency, BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service, from the Australian Business Services Training Package. This unit of competency is also an elective unit within MiTraining’s BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management. Vocational education and training packages are regulated by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
What kind of support do I get?
A qualified and experienced trainer and assessor will provide you with guidance and feedback on your course assessments. The MiTraining student support team provide exceptional service.
Training for staff
MiTraining offers highly practical and industry relevant training to small, medium and large organisations seeking to develop staff. Organisations can choose from nationally recognised qualifications, accredited short courses or professional development workshops to focus on a specific skill set.
To request a quote for delivery of training to groups of staff please call 1300 549 190 or enquire here.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Communicate with Influence
If your ability to communicate ideas, objectives or opinions is holding you back, or communicating with influence will improve your work performance, this course is for you.
BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
This nationally recognised qualification is designed to give you the knowledge and know‐how to develop into a professional manager in any business or workplace environment.