Microsoft Excel Essentials (2013)
Online self-paced course | 3-5 hours to complete
Microsoft Excel is a widely used spreadsheet package that enables you to organise data, make simple and complex calculations and analyse information.
This self-paced, online course will take you through the essential tools and functionality of Excel 2013 with easy to understand examples.
What you'll learn
- Spreadsheet terminology;
- Understand the features and functionality of the software package;
- Apply and format spreadsheet styles;
- Data entry, short-cuts and tips;
- Table creation and formatting;
- Basic formula;
- Working with multiple worksheets;
- Turning data into visuals and charts;
- Printing, sharing and protecting spreadsheets.
This course is ideal for
- Anyone who uses Microsoft Excel in their day-to-day work and wants to gain a better understanding of its features and functionality;
- Small business owners who use Microsoft Excel to track sales or financial information.
Microsoft Excel 2013 running on Windows 8 is used throughout this training resource. The screenshots featured in the course may vary based on personalised computer settings. The information in this course can also apply to later or previous versions of Excel, and we recommend checking the documentation for the software version you are using.