Microsoft PowerPoint Essentials (2013)
Online self-paced course | 3-5 hours to complete
This course will teach you the basics for using Microsoft PowerPoint 2013. You’ll work through ways to create a presentation, add content to slides, manipulate text and imagery and understand different presentation styles.
What you’ll learn
- Designing and viewing presentations;
- Working with fonts;
- Adding different types of content;
- Presentation styling and formatting;
- Builds and transitions;
- Using multimedia;
- Making sure the presentation is error free;
- Printing for presentations;
- Exporting presentations
This course is ideal for
- Those who use Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 in their day-to-day work and want to gain a better understanding of its features and functionality;
- Anyone who has a presentation using PowerPoint coming up and wants to quickly learn how to improve their slideshow.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 running on Windows 8 is used throughout this training course. The screenshots featured in the course may vary based on personalised computer settings. The information in this course may also apply to later or previous versions of MS PowerPoint, and we recommend checking the documentation for the software version you are using.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Microsoft Excel Essentials (2013)
This self-paced, online course will take you through the essential tools and functionality of Excel 2013 with easy to understand examples.