Microsoft Word Essentials (2013)
Online self-paced course | 3-5 hours to complete
Microsoft Word is one of the most widely used word processing applications in the world. In this introductory course you’ll learn the basics through to more advanced settings, tools and tips to help you develop first rate documents.
This self-paced, online course will take you through the essential tools and functionality of MS Word 2013 with easy to understand examples.
What you'll learn
- Document appearance;
- Working with fonts;
- Paragraph formatting and spacing;
- Document styling;
- Templates and styling;
- Using tables;
- Working with images;
- Referencing, page numbering and breaks;
- Importing content;
- Proofing documents;
- Printing, sharing and saving work.
This course is ideal for
- Those who use Microsoft Word 2013 in their day-to-day work and want to gain a better understanding of its features and functionality;
- Anyone who has been frustrated by document formatting and functionality and wants to improve their skills quickly.
Microsoft Word 2013 running on Windows 8 is used throughout this training course. The screenshots featured in the course may vary based on personalised computer settings. The information in this course may also apply to later or previous versions of MS Word, and we recommend checking the documentation for the software version you are using.