Plan and Implement Employee Inductions
Online self-paced course | 3-5 hours to complete
A well planned and engaging employee induction program is essential business practice and will help retain good employees. Inductions help staff understand the culture of your business the processes they need to follow and ultimately will support them to become productive more quickly.
Induction programs are the formal process of ensuring new hires, or workers moving from one job to another, are introduced comprehensively to the business including the legislative/regulatory environment, organisation structure, cultural norms, policies, procedures and their core role responsibilities.
This self-paced short course will provide you with a step by step guide to establishing a customised induction program in your business.
What you’ll learn
- About different types of employee induction programs;
- The importance of an induction policy and how to develop one;
- The steps to developing induction programs;
- The importance of probation and feedback;
- How to monitor and evaluate induction programs.
This course is ideal for
- HR practitioners and business partners responsible for developing or delivering workplace induction programs;
- Small business owners responsible for managing and hiring staff;
- Anyone that leads a team or is responsible for onboarding of staff.