Get more value out of staff training and development with MiTraining
Management and leadership skill sets can be taught, developed and refined to make a real impact on business performance.
One of the most effective ways to build more capable employees is through face to face skills transfer. That’s why our accredited short courses, skill sets, and qualifications can be delivered in-house to teach your staff the skills that matter to you and your business goals.
So, when there is a need for people to interact with people professionally and productively, MiTraining is here to help.
Contact us to learn more or request a quote.
Why choose MiTraining?
It's well known that organisations who invest in training are more competitive and their staff feel valued. The key to our success is providing trainers who have been in business and understand how to align commercial realities with staff needs and aspirations.
MiTraining's expert trainers are matched to suit the style of program delivery. We also seek to align the approach and personality of our trainers with the culture and values of your business. Doing so makes for a good "blood type match" with your team and results in a more engaging learning experience.
In-house training programs are usually delivered as a half or full-day and can be customised using our course IP combined with your business know-how.
Training can also be tailored to address specific organisational skills gaps or staff development needs. Together with the preferred trainer, we’ll consult with you before and after training delivery to ensure expectations are met and desired outcomes are achieved.
- Stretch your staff learning and development budget further. Training in groups or for staff cohorts is more cost effective and time efficient.
- Flexible delivery that fits with business priorities. Training can be delivered on-site or off-site depending on the preferred approach to immersing staff in the learning experience. We’ll come to you or arrange one of our private training rooms.
- We’ll debrief you on the training delivery to help embed the learning outcomes.Our trainer will provide a written summary of any key observations, areas of follow-up or additional training recommendations post-delivery.
We focus on skills development that can be applied immediately in the workplace
MiTraining specialises in a range of business and management skill areas that are critical to improving staff performance and capability.
We help businesses develop teams in skill areas including:
- Building high performing teams that are efficient, productive and goal driven
- Developing interpersonal skills to build an emotionally intelligent workforce
- Creating resilient staff who are positive and show up with purpose
- Developing practical skills and techniques to manage stress and high-pressure situations
- Helping individuals and teams think critically and creatively
- Improving communication, conflict resolution, negotiation and influencing skills
- Teaching staff ways to show initiative, work autonomously and collaborate
- Building essential digital skills to future proof the work force
- Lifting sales capability and improving customer experiences through exceptional service
Talk to us about your training needs
We believe in delivering quality training that delivers tangible outcomes.
We’ll listen to your requirements and take the time to think about the best solution to fit your needs. We’ll respect your time, work to your budget and we won’t over sell you.
You can also browse our course library to get a feel for our programs.