Dealing with Difficult People and Behaviours
Half-day staff workshop | Delivered on-site at your workplace | 5 participants
Dealing with difficult or challenging behaviours at work is very common. It can occur in any industry and whenever groups of people of varying backgrounds, roles and goals are working together.
Left unaddressed these behaviours will have a real impact on business performance, culture and morale.
This expertly facilitated workshop offers teams a safe and mature environment to improve interpersonal skills, understanding how to communicate professionally, finding solutions together, having tough discussions and moving forward as a team.
MiTraining Staff Workshops
This course is offered as a face-to-face workshop for businesses looking to develop a group of staff in an important skill area.
We know that researching and planning a training session for staff can be time consuming. Our pre-packaged staff training workshops will save you time, training dollars and are delivered with the same rigor and quality as one of our custom training solutions.
Pricing for this half-day workshop is fixed and known up-front so that you can plan and budget with confidence. Full day workshop options are also available by request.
This workshop will cover
- How to react and self-regulate in a difficult situation;
- How to avoid escalating conflict in the moment;
- When to use assertive communication tactics;
- Handling aggressive, argumentative and high conflict personalities;
- How to spot and understand the motivations of difficult individuals;
- Improving interpersonal skills and communication;
- Developing self-awareness, active listening and emotionally intelligent behaviours;
- Tips for dealing with problematic behaviours and poor communication.
- Fixed price for 5 participants
- Facilitated by a highly experienced, qualified and engaging presenter
- Delivered on-site at your premises for convenience
- Learning resources, interactive activities
- Certificate of completion for each attendee
Workshop pricing excludes catering and certain travel requirements. Workshop delivery date to be determined.
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for delivery for a group of staff from one organisations. It is suitable for staff at any level and from any industry background. The topic is applicable to those dealing with the difficult behaviours of colleagues, customers or suppliers in a workplace setting.
Positive business outcomes
- Stronger team culture with improved workplace relationships;
- Empowered, more resilient staff;
- Uplift in customer/client service levels;
- Energy redirected to more productive work;
- Positive management action through addressing workplace issues and staff development.
- Workshop pricing is fixed for five participants so you can plan and budget with confidence;
- Preferred rates available for additional staff to attend;
- Payment can be made on invoice or by corporate credit card.
Have more than five staff you’d like to attend? Talk to us about discounted per person rates for additional attendees.
Customised training options
MiTraining can help develop the practical skills of your staff to improve your bottom line. We train and develop across a broad range of topics across business, management and leadership. The training can be tailored to your workplace, industry and the specific challenges in the way of meeting your business objectives.
If you have a larger group of staff to train, require training that addresses a specific or unique skill area, want to tailor the content and activities to your group, then talk to us about a customized training solution. It may not be as expensive as you think and can provide exceptional value and results.
Talk to us about tailoring training for your teams on this topic, or another topic that fits within the business, management or leadership sphere, by clicking the enquiry button on this page or email us at email@example.com.
Staff Training FAQs
Q. Can groups of staff be trained online?
A. Yes. MiTraining are experts in online learning. Training can be delivered to groups in a private online cohort, or with additional online resources to support a face-to-face workshop.
Q. What training topics are available?
A. If a course is listed on our website, it can be delivered as a staff workshop. Browse the course library to view all topics or talk to us about a specific need.
Q. Can you tailor a course to a specific business issue or objective?
A. Yes. We’ll develop a proposal for your consideration and consult with you on the content, delivery and learning outcomes.
Q. Is the training interactive?
A. Always. Effective training engages learners through a mix of theory, scenarios, practical situations and participation.
Q. Is the training accredited?
A. MiTraining is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with the Australia Skills Quality Authority. We offer accredited training with a nationally recognised outcome and non-accredited training options for skills and professional development.