Innovation in the Workplace
Online self-paced course | 5 - 8 hours to complete
Businesses, both for-profit and non-for-profit, are facing change like never before.
New technologies, a rapidly expanding marketplace, increasing competition and diversity among consumers are all driving change in the way businesses need to operate.
Innovation and creativity are often key to the success of a business, particularly when designing new products, process, services and even the way “things are done” in a workplace.
This self-paced, online short course will teach you how to develop workplace practices, behaviours and an environment that supports and promotes innovation.
What you'll learn
- Interpreting the need for innovation
- Work practices and procedures that support innovation
- Implement management practices to support innovation
- Promote innovation in the workplace
- Create a physical environment that supports innovation
- Provide information and learning opportunities
This course is ideal for
Anyone that takes responsibility for teams and works to achieve organisational goals. Understanding how to support and promote innovative practices in teams is a sought-after career skill.